Peter L. Coppez
Pete manages the M. L. Schmitt Estimating Department.
Pete manages the M. L. Schmitt Estimating Department. He coordinates all public and private construction projects as well as solar/photovoltaic projects. He joined M. L. Schmitt in 2000 as an apprentice, working alongside licensed journeymen electricians to gain experience in the field. While working, Pete attended college level classes two nights a week to expand his skill set and continues to pursue further education in the field. Pete was promoted to Executive Vice President in 2014.
- Construction Supervisor
- Journeyman Electrician
- Massachusetts Master Electrician
- Massachusetts Security System Certificate Of Clearance
- Connecticut Electrical Unlimited Contractor
- New Hampshire Master Electrician
- Vermont Master Electrician
- Certified 3M Trained Installer Of 3M Fire Protection Products - 2015
- NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installation Professional, #PV-041115-011501 - 2015
- OSHA 30, #36-601275903 - 2015
- GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication - 2015
- MAP/Excel Management Development Course - 2015
- NFPA 70E Training - 2015
- 3M Cold Shrink Medium Voltage Terminations/Splices - 2014
- Asbestos Associated Project Worker, #02-235 - 2002
- OSHA 10 - 2000
When Not At Work
Pete lives in Southampton with his wife, 4-year-old daughter, and 1 year old son. As a family they enjoy road trips to the beaches of New England, spending time with family and friends, and watching Disney Junior. In his previous life he enjoyed fishing, skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, and working on his 68 Camaro.