Chris was the lead foreman on an electrical upgrade project at Western Massachusetts Hospital in Westfield and has been with the company since 2001.
Chris was the lead foreman on an electrical upgrade project at Western Massachusetts Hospital in Westfield. With over 20 years experience in the industry, Chris has worked on several large scale construction projects. He has been with M. L. Schmitt since 2001. Chris is actively involved with the business's largest and most complex construction division projects, and has intimate knowledge of electrical construction.
- Massachusetts Security System Certificate of Clearance
- Massachusetts Journeyman, 1999
- 3M Medium Voltage Splicing & Terminations - 2014
- GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication - 2014
- NFPA 70E - 2007 & 2008
- OSHA 10, #001105830 - 2003