Marc E. Parent
Marc has been working in the industry since 2005.
Marc has been involved in the industry since 2005. He joined the company in 2008 and has worked in many areas of the business. Marc is our Project Manager who will see the project through from the estimating stage all the way to completion, and has extensive knowledge of electrical construction. He is also the third year instructor for the apprenticeship program at the IBEW Local 7.
- Massachusetts Master Electrician License, #A22234, 2016
- Massachusetts Security System Certificate Of Clearance, #CC-013546, 2015
- Connecticut Journeyman License, #ELC. 0201757 – E2, 2015
- Massachusetts Journeyman License, #14045 B, 2011
- NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installation Professional, #PV-102415-012523 - 2015
- OSHA 30 - 2015
- GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication - 2014
- 3M Medium Voltage Splicing & Terminations - 2014
- NFPA 70E - 2009 & 2015
- IBEW Code of Excellence - 2009
- SkillsUSA Residential Wiring: 1st place at District, 1st place at State, and 2nd at Nationals - 2007
- SkillsUSA Residential Wiring: 2nd place at District and 3rd place at State - 2006