Mike has been foreman on some of the company’s biggest projects since joining our team in 1993.
Mike, a 20+ year veteran, came to M.L. Schmitt in 1993 and has been a foreman on some of the company’s biggest projects like Dunphy School in Williamsburg, Massachusetts. He was also foreman for a three canopy parking lot solar/photovoltaic project at the UMass Amherst Robsham Memorial Center for Visitors, and for a 2.5 megawatt solar field which provides up to 40% of the electricity for the Berkshire School in Sheffield, Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Journeyman, 1988
- GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication - 2014
- Security Systems License - 2011
- NFPA 70E - 2007
- OSHA 10 - 2003
- 3M Medium Voltage Splicing and Terminations -
- Signamax Tel/Data Certified Installer -