Bob has been involved in the industry for over 35 years and has been with the company since 1991.
Bob joined M. L. Schmitt in 1991 and is one of our leading foreman. He was foreman on the Mercy Medical Center Complete Service Replacement which entailed replacing the medical center’s primary and secondary switchboards, switchgear and power panels, as well as the backup generator, all of which supplies power to the entire facility. Bob was also general foreman on the giant Orange, Massachusetts solar project, which features 11,800 solar panels, generates 2.75 megawatts of electricity, and powers over 500 homes, as well as countless other large projects. He has been involved in the industry for over 35 years, and with the company since 1991. Bob has worked in many positions at M. L. Schmitt and is actively involved with the business’s largest and most complex construction division projects.
- Massachusetts Security System Certificate of Clearance, 2015
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor, 2000
- Massachusetts Master Electrician, 1995
- Massachusetts Journeyman, 1982
- OSHA 30 - 2015
- 3M Medium Voltage Splicing and Terminations - 2014
- GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication - 2014
- NFPA 70E - 2007 & 2008
- NABCEP Entry Level Certificate -